The merino blended, body temperature regulating fabric makes this the perfect all-seasons lounge dress. A stylish alternative to sweatpants in the winter, or your most effortless lounge dress in the summer. Breathable, soft and easy care.
- Wide drape
- V neckline
- Long length
- Double layered from waste down in the back
- Hidden back split
45% Tencel, 45% Cupro, 10% Merino Wool
How it's made
the colouring process is done in a controlled manner and where all chemicals are used in a controlled manner, and no contaminated water runs out into nature.
Use of Tencel
The fibers are mainly manufactured from the renewable raw material beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. Moreover, wood and pulp used by the Lenzing Group comes from natural forests and sustainably managed plantations.
The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for lyocell/ Tencel rates the amine oxide solvent used to digest the wood pulp as being non-toxic, and about 99% is recovered and recycled during the manufacturing process. Waste products in the air and water from the manufacturing process are minimal, and considered harmless. Lyocell fiber is eco-friendly since products made from it can be recycled and Lyocell is biodegradable because it is a cellulosic fiber. Products made from Lyocell can be recycled, incinerated, or digested in sewage. The fiber will usually degrade completely in just eight days in waste treatment plants.
The process to manufacture Lyocell fiber is in fact very nearly a closed loop process in which bleach is not required. Bleach is commonly required in fabric manufacturing, especially for cotton.
This products does not contain any animal material or by-product from animals.
The making of Tencel uses much less water than other textiles in the manufacturing process.
Cupro as raw material
Cupro is derived from an often overlooked part of the cotton plant: cotton linter, which are by-product of the industrial harvest of cotton (waste fibers too small to spin). Before Cupro, cotton linter was often discarded as an unusable bit of cotton. Cupro is made using a solution including copper sulfate and aqueous ammonia. It is produced in a ‘closed loop’ which means the chemicals used can be extracted after and the water reused and therefore have a lower environmental impact.
- Cupro is very efficient in moderating moisture in absorption and release. The fiber has very tiny pores that absorb moisture quickly and just as quickly release it again. This is great news for comfort, body odor, and wash cycles.
- Cupro is great for temperature regulation. To keep you cool in summer, moisture absorbed by the fibers pulls your body heat to the outside where it is released. In cold environments, Cupro can retain your body heat, again utilizing the water absorbed by the fibers as a regulator.
- Cupro is antistatic, unlike silk. The moisture in the fibers prevents static electricity from collecting and building up.
- Cupro is very forgiving to sensitive skin. In fact, studies have found that Cupro is more agreeable for people with sensitive skin than silk.
- Cupro is marked as biodegradable, since it quite quickly biodegrades, but not within our standard. The process and the fabric still contains chemicals and can not be composted with other organic matter to later become soil.
Certified by the Global Recycle Standard
Cupro has just been certified by the Global Recycle Standard. GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices and chemical restrictions. It certifies every part of the production, from ginning, spinning, weaving and knitting to dyeing, printing and stitching.
Wear it true to size or a bit oversized for a more casual look.
This product is shipped from Norway
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
For Norway: go shop at our Norwegian site
Rest of the world: taxes and duties may apply upon arrival (find out more here)
3 – 7 business days
Rest of the world
10 – 14 business days
All orders are shipped with DHL / UPS
Still unsure of what you eventually have to pay?
Read our guide for duty and tax
14 days open return from the day you receive your order. Returns must be sent and payed for by customer.
Want to return a product? Mail us at return[at]justfashion.no and use your ordering number, and we will follow up.