Some webshops do implement all fees before you commit to any buy, but as a small pie like us, we do not have that kind of complicated system yet.
We are working with designers from all over Europe and we want to be able to ship their goodies your way, no matter where you are in the world, so here is how it works:
- You don’t pay VAT at JF Curated, this is automatically subtracted from all products. The price you see is the price you pay in our store. VAT and duty fee is paid upon arrival, and based on which country the product is shipped from.
Customs Duty and Import Taxes
In cases where you get added VAT and /or duty fee, you can use the official Duty-calculators for your specific country available online to figure out expences. Most countries have one, but here are the ones we have found for the Nordic countries.
This is what you do:
- Look at the shipping information at the product and see where it is sent from
- Go to your country’s custom calculator
- The sum added to the calculator shall be without VAT and this is the sum you find by every product in our store.
- Choose the product category your product fits.
Not as easy as pie, but maybe easy as a sunday morning when you have time to read this :)